Information We Collect
We may collection the following information about you:
- - Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register your customer account or make a purchase.
- - Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- - Information about your use of our site including traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Use of your information
We may use the information collected from you in one of the following ways:
- - To personalize your access to our website, including your personal profile, saved products in the shopping cart, and previous orders.
- - To proceed purchase orders and shipments.
- - To communicate with you regarding your orders and shipments.
- - To improve our website and services.
- - To provide information to you that you request from us.
- - To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- - To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information to the extent that is required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Whenever you sign up for a new account, log in to your account, or proceed to checkout, you can verify this by checking for "https" in the prefix of the web page address, or looking for a closed lock icon in the status bar of your browser. Internally, we limit access to your information only to those employees or agents who need the information to performa their jobs (for example, shipping, billing or customer service), and are required to keep the information confidential.
Third party websites
This site may contain links to other websites. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any third party websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
Change of your information
Your customer profile is accessible from our website and you may update it at anytime by making changes online or contacting us through the contact information listed on the Contact Us page.
We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age and believe that your child has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us immediately and we will remove the child's information.
Changes to this policy