We offer the following payment methods online:
- - Major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover
- - Paypal: use your Paypal account to check out
- - Check or Money Order (We will ship your order once receiving your cleared payment.) Please contact us if you have any other payment needs.
Items sold by 3dmakerworld.com and shipped to destinations in the Kansas state are subject to the Kansas sales tax, which is currently 6.5% plus local tax based on the zip code.
- - All purchase orders will be shipped out within two business days after we receive cleared payment. Most packages will be shipped out the same or next day.
- - We send out shipments via various options through USPS, UPS and FedEx. Note that UPS and FedEx do not deliver to a P.O. box.
- - After you add products into your shopping cart, you are able to estimate shipping cost based on the zip-code of your destination.
- - Tracking numbers are provided for all shipment options without additional charge.
- - Estimated delivery time for USPS services within 48 contiguous United States: First Class Mail (3-5 business days), Priority Mail (2-3 business days), Express Mail (1-2 business days).
International Shipping Policy
- - We ship worldwide except for Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Serbia, Sudan and Syria.
- - Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- - Canadian buyers may be charged additional fees once they receive the package, including but not limited to duties, taxes, and applicable customs brokerage fees.
- - The product value of your order, not including the shipping cost, will be declared on the customs forms.
- - Tracking numbers for USPS First Class International are only valid for shipping within the United States.
Rewards Program Policy
Please refer to the Rewards Program page.
Order changes and cancellations
Please contact us as soon as possible for order changes and cancellations. If your package is already shipped out, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
We have a 30 day return policy. If you find the product you receive to be faulty or defective, please contact us as soon as possible. No returns will be accepted after 30 days of purchase.
If you find the product you receive to be faulty or defective, please contact us as soon as possible. Returned goods will be inspected and a restocking charge may be made. No credit will be allowed on custom-made, used, assembled or modified parts. A refund will be processed within 10 business days of receiving your return, and will be credited back to your original method of payment for the purchase price of the merchandise only. Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
Warranty and Liability Limitations
3D MAKE WORLD MAKES NO WARRANTY OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THIS PUBLICATION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 3D MAKER WORLD HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL 3D MAKER WORLD, ITS EMPLOYEES, ITS SUPPLIERS, ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS WEB SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY 3D MAKER WORLD AND WHETHER OR NOT 3D MAKER WORLD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Changes to store policies
We may change the store policies from time to time by updating this page. You may review the current store policies at anytime by returning to this web page. This policy was last updated on March 4th, 2016.
If you have any other questions, please contact us through the contact information listed on the Contact Us page.