Wound Up is a coffee filled 3D printing filament made using waste byproducts from coffee. Wound Up uses those coffee left-overs to create a special 3D printing material with visibly unique print finishes. The filament produces products with a rich brown color and a noticeable natural grain. Now a cup printed with Wound Up is a true “coffee cup.”
CAUTION: Wound Up coffee filament uses PLA as it’s base polymer. Because of this you should NOT use it for 3D printing anything that will come in contact with high heat or hot liquids. In other words, it IS NOT safe to print a functional coffee cup with this material. We do recommend that you print coffee accessories, such as a coffee bag lid.
- Quality: All 3D-Fuel 3D printer filament is manufactured in our own production facility located in Fargo, North Dakota or in Moville, Ireland (depending on customer location). We have complete control over the manufacturing process and are able to ensure consistent quality for every spool.
- Diameter Tolerance: Variable diameter can cause big problems in your 3D printer. We use a multi-axis laser measurement system to control our filament diameter and ovality in real time during production. Every spool has the diameter and ovality measurements listed right on the box.
- Packing Information: A full 0.5kg�(1.1lbs) of plastic filament arrives on an easy-to-use plastic reel and is vacuum sealed with a desiccant packet to keep out any moisture.
- Test Printing: The 3D-Fuel test lab features multiple brands of 3D printers. We 3D print what we manufacture to ensure that our filament provides the absolute best quality possible.
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 185-215C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: 0-50C
- Recommended Print Speed: 40 – 100 mm/s